2008-02-12

Class Canceled


Kent State is known for not canceling class, but the last two years we have been lucky enough to get a couple and today is one of them. I haven't posted for a while so I thought I'd like the world know that I didn't have to go to class today. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my busy days so this is nice. This brings back memories of last year when we had off. At 1_3_ in the new town homes we dug tunnels and I'm not going to name names, but threw A snow ball at a car and got the cops called on us. It was pretty funny. The cop said some funny line like "you can throw snow balls at each other, but not at cars passing by". It was a good day. Later we held onto dans open trunk and slid through the parking lot. The snow was piled up so high from the plow trucks I was doing flips off the top. It was awesome. Anyway have a good day. I"ll be throwing snow balls at the local bros.

P.S listen to Balance and Ceremony. Oh, check out Empire (friends from Columbus ((all members from Triceratops)). AND MAD MINDS

No comments: