2007-12-29

Tobias and Rescue Me...

If you all can't tell by my posts lately, I'm very bored out here. Today was dope though. Some friends from Medina/Cleveland came out for Supremes new release of a collaboration with Neighborhood a Japanese clothing company. My friends arrived to Supreme at 9am to wait on line. (on line is a NY thing. They don't say 'in' they say 'on'. and when in pizza shops its always 'to stay?' or 'to go?') Back to the point, my friends waited on line for 4 or 5 hours until they were let in the store. I didn't wait around. My friend Taylor and I got back on the grind and walked the streets. We did so until 7pm. It was a day packed full of walking and visiting some awesome street-wear shops hidden throughout Soho and the Lower East Side. We stopped for a slice and I spotted an Agnostic Front shirt and some other skin looking dudes hanging. We were at St. Marks and Bowery, so I guess that is appropriate. While shopping earlier in the day we ran across David Cross




and Denis Leary. After Googling Mr. Leary, I read that he was born and grew up in Worcester Massachusetts, where my friend Peanut frequents often and always raves about. But, the highlight of the evening was I got to see The Baby Skins perform at The Sidewalk Cafe. The Baby Skins have been a band for a long time and are very talented women. Be sure to check their space www.myspace.com/thebabyskins.
After hanging with the girls from the band (we've been friends for a while, I wasn't being a groupie) I began to walk to the subway. Almost there I came across a diner with free wifi, and after an american cheese omelet, french fries, and rye toast i was able to drop this blog. It's time to make the hour and something trip back to Coney Island, last stop on the D train. I'll be listening to the NEW Right Idea songs. There's five. Don't you wish you could hear them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should of stolen David's dog... much love and I'm sorry I had to leave you.

-Taylor

Anonymous said...

off white
palm angels
off white clothing
off white jordan
off white hoodie
off white t shirt
kyrie shoes
off white
off white
air jordan