2008-08-13

“OUR WORLD” UPDATE

From Aram at React!

Could this release be cursed? It seems that way after 2 sets of rejected test presses, two different masers [sic] being made, huge plant delays, and screwed up covers… BUT I finally got the 3rd set of test presses [in] the mail today and I’m happy to say that they sound great! So, now that I’ve given the plant the go ahead we can expect a two to three week turn around for the vinyl as long as there are no further disasters, and while this record has been delayed by almost two months I’m happy to say that the end is in sight!

Unfortunately this means that orders will not be going out until around the 1st week of September and I really apologize for the wait. I’ve never had so many issues with a release and I definitely feel bad to keep you all waiting but trust me when I say that once you get your package you’ll be stoked… little extras are being put in and some other cool things are in the works to make each package worth the wait.

All merch orders have been waiting on the vinyl, again sorry about that but we have to do them all at once to avoid the massive confusion of mixed up or missed orders- we’re working on a new system for the next release so just hold tight!

Thanks again for your time and patience!
Aram XXX


www.myspace.com/itstimetoreact

So there you have it -- September sometime! There's something else I'm waiting on about the same time, so I'm super stoked! Keep an eye out for more info as it comes up. . .

Word!

No comments: